Firmware Release Notes
Release Date: 2020/09/21
- GSM: remove erroneous 'No SIM card' message.
- INPUT: enable AA batteries briefly every cycle in order to measure their voltage.
Release Date: 11/08/2020
- TAMPER: add 'light' key/value to data output. Indicates the status of the onboard light sensor.
- CURRENT: add digital4 & digital5 modes (for Rev 3 hardware only)
- OUTPUT: add digital3 & analog3 modes
- INPUTS: analog/digital inputs now sampled at the end of the current source start time
- MQTT: support for custom broker endpoint with TLS support
- MODBUS: add support for 32-bit holding or input registers in little or big endian format
- MODBUS: add extra modbus channels 6 to 10
- SERIAL: major update to serial capture to support raw binary data. Start, End and Request config strings must be sent in base64 format (Automatically done by Senquip Portal)
- GSM: add an alert if no SIM detected
- LOGGING: improved log support
- PORTAL: updated AWS certificates
- Fix bug when changing password on local device webserver
- Fix issue where device could reset if base interval was greater than 5 minutes